6th February 2018 - Published Date
The National Trust is looking for volunteer events assistants to help children and families have a great time in the outdoors, learn, play and explore. You might be helping prepare for events, chatting to families, hunting for bugs, creating wild art...
Volunteers are needed to help with family events over the summer holidays, both on the Bath Skyline (Wild Wednesdays) and at Prior Park (Terrific Tuesdays).
- Helping to prepare for the events - this could be producing signs, cutting sticks, preparing materials and equipment, and so much more
- Welcoming visitors, and helping them make the most of their visit
- Being a friendly face for all visitors attending the event, answering any questions and encouraging them to get involved
- Promoting other events on the Bath Skyline - lots of opportunity to talk to families about what they’ve been doing, and what else is on offer - events, trails, things to see and do
- Getting visitors to feed back on the event by just chatting to them, or filling in comment cards.
Please visit the National Trust website for full details and an application form.